- Outstanding high school sports performances are on display every week in Connecticut.To honor those athletes, each week the Hartford Courant sports staff will nominate three boys and three girls from local schools as CT Varsity Athlete of the Week finalists.
- The Connecticut State Department of Education has released the latest results from the Next Generation Accountability System. See how your school did.
- You've found the home of your dreams and you're ready to put your "mark" on your new place.
- Democratic candidate for Lieutenant Governor Susan Bysiewicz was in northeastern Connecticut on Sept. 19.
- Harry Arora is running for the 4th District congressional seat in Connecticut.
- The historic Arts of Tolland Museum on the green is the location of a beautiful show "Journey between Realism and Abstraction: Signs of the Unseen."
Eight brides in one family have worn a Marshall Field’s wedding gown purchased in 1950: ‘it’s a lucky dress’A 1950 wedding gown has been worn by eight brides in one family. Bride Serena Stoneberg was the latest to wear it Aug. 5, 2022 Her grandmother bought the dress from Marshall Field's in Chicago.
- The 22nd Annual Sharon Summer Book Signing event on Aug. 3 will feature 30 authors and illustrators, RJ Julia events look at Hammonasset and Jell-O and more upcoming book events in Connecticut.
- The candidates for governor were asked whether they support or oppose the following 14 proposals, and to indicate the importance of the issue on a scale of 1 to 10.
- Hartford Courant gubernatorial candidate survey on issues, taxes and spending.
- Elliot Matos has assembled a five-man team of Hoffman Audi employees to deliver food and water throughout Puerto Rico.
- Regulators recently learned that a company owning stock in a Connecticut Lottery vendor also held shares in QIWI, which runs an electronic-payment system in Russia reportedly used by terrorists.