- We know bears come for the food and not our company and the problem seems to be growing as more Connecticut residents report issues with the large, clawed animals. Earlier this summer, a bear that broke into multiple homes in Canton was euthanized by DEEP.
- Martin Heft, undersecretary at the Office of Policy and Management and chairman of the Interagency Drought Workgroup,. said that when it comes to dry conditions, “Everything is worsening statewide.”
- Even before there was talk of trials in Salem, Mass. there was Connecticut “witch hysteria” according to the New England Historical Society,
- Connecticut's U.S, Attorney is right to let the public know she is closely monitoring the investigations into the circumstances that left Randy Cox hospitalized and right to note that “all suspects taken into police custody must be afforded timely and appropriate medical care in the event of an emergency.”
- The book was deemed by a parent as inappropriate for young readers because it contains purportedly sexually provocative imagery.
Most Read Opinion
From Our Insight Board
- Socialism is great for those in power. For those brave enough to oppose socialist regimes in China or Russia, those in power see them as a major threat to be neutralized.
- The uniqueness of the current economic situation is that it is mainly caused by the high energy cost due to oil supply shortages related to the war in Ukraine and the shortage of chips to manufacture certain equipment including computers and autos.
- If 2022 ends up being a red-wave election like 1994 or 2010 – as most predict it will be – the weakness of individual G.O.P. candidates will be less important than the overall pro-Republican tide.
- Prosecutors have been attempting to use rap performances by defendants as evidence that the artists were signaling their intent to commit crimes.