West Hartford’s GastroPark, which has been serving breakfasts and lunches for two years, now is doing weekend brunch, co-founder Tate Norden announced.
“We want GastroPark to be a foodie playground for all meals, not just lunch and dinner. Our new brunch offerings will give our customers another great time to gather and graze,” Norden said.
The food truck park at 637 New Park Ave. will serve breakfast-lunch foods on Saturdays and Sundays from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Avo-Pro Toast, with sourdough toast made by Small State Provisions, and avocado ($8)
- Rise n’ Smash Burger, with grass-fed beef, bacon, a fried egg and cheese ($12)
- Stuffed French toast, made with Hawaiian Kings Rolls stuffed with cream cheese ($9)
- Parfait, with yogurt, granola, fruit and honey ($7)
- Black bean hash with potatoes, red peppers, salsa and avocado ($10)
- Sunrise Sliders, one with bacon, eggs and cheese; one with a burger, eggs and cheese; and one with avocado, tomato, eggs and cheese ($9)
Perkatory Coffee Roasters is on site.
Susan Dunne can be reached at email@example.com.